Dinitrol is a wax which dries to leave a cured soft outer layer where as Waxoyl is a mixture of wax and oil which never cures and continues to be liquid even after many months.
Waxoyl is only one product to treat the whole of your vehicle, Dinitrol is made up of four different products which are specifically designed for each section and cavity of your vehicle.
1. Wheels come off (incuding spare wheel), Removal of all arch liners and any underbody guards:
2. All flaking rust will be removed, various methods are used dependant on overall condition. Steam Clean the full underside/arches of Vehicle using a degreaser to remove any dirt, grease and salt.
3. Once dry and we have a clean surface to work with, Treat any rust with Rust Convertor (leave to cure overnight).
4. Injection of Cavities with Cavity Wax, all doors treated as part of the process.
5. Treat the full underside of vehicle with Underbody Wax (Clear, Grey, Brown or Black finish).
6. On collection of your vehicle you will be issued with a certificate for the above work thats been carried out.
We can also offer an inspection service where we inspect all cavities and sills using an endoscope looking for any damage/rust ect.
We produce findings onto a DVD plus a 100 picture slideshow of before and after photographs of work completed. (This will include an additional charge)
Yes – get your Alloy wheels refurbished at the same time as your Underseal. Whether you are looking for alloy wheel refurbishment or would just like a new look simply ask for more details.
Wide selection of colors with high quality finishes.
Yes – we have a welder who has over 30 years experience working in partnership with many other companies throughout the West of Scotland.
We offer a transportation service, this is dependant on location.
Please Enquire for further details.
Free pick up and drop off to local Train station (Johnstone) bus links are also from here.
We aim to respond as quickly as possible, please check JUNK/SPAM folders in your emails as our quote can go in their by mistake!
Yes – customers are very happy please see our Testimonials Page.
Yes – We have done lots of classic cars. Please see out Testimonials page to see what our customers have said.
Yes – We provide additional coatings on the differentials.
No – Clear, grey, brown and black.
Four to five days. The atmospheric temperature plays a big part in the curing process. In colder temperatures we may need your vehicle for an extra day but you will be fully informed with progress throughout.
Dinitrol as used by the MOD & NATO.
Free drop off and collection from Johnstone train station and bus links.